Explore Safaris throughout Africa. Observe and photograph wildlife in their natural habitat.
See the Masai Mara migration between the months of mid-August to late October when the herds have returned
or the Serengeti wildebeest migration is between November and August. Africa has the largest and
one of the most diverse animal population than anywhere on earth.
Let your journey begin today.
Popular Africa Safari Parks
- Ngorongoro Crater Conservation AreaThe Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) is a conservation area and …
- Central Kalahari Game ReserveCentral Kalahari Game Reserve is an extensive national park in …
- Kidepo Valley National ParkThe Kidepo Valley National Park park is located in Kaabong …
- Maasai MaraThe Maasai Mara National Reserve (also known as Masai Mara …
Africa is home to the most amazing wild animals. The scenic view will leave you speechless. Join our professional tour guides in discovering the awe of Africa.
- Düsternbrook Safari Guest Farm
- Dinaka Safari Lodge
- Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp
- Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway
- Chisomo Safari Camp
- Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- Ama Zulu Guesthouse and Safaris
- Africa Safari Camp
- A Perfect Vacation Home